日韩午夜精品视频,欧美私密网站,国产一区二区三区四区,国产主播一区二区三区四区

 

Construction near Great Wall stopped

0 CommentsPrint E-mail Global Times, May 14, 2010
Adjust font size:

The Changping Cultural Committee intervened Wednesday to halt prohibited construction two meters from the Great Wall.

"There was a building, but they are only doing renovation," said Zhang Fusheng, head of the committee's Cultural Heritage Protection office. "There was no damage to the foundation of the Great Wall."

The building, which occupies nearly 1,000 square meters, had been under construction near the Shangguancheng section (between Juyongguan and Badaling) for over one month, the Legal Mirror reported.

No protection had been used to separate this section of the Great Wall from the construction site, according to the paper. "We suspended construction because they didn't file an application," Zhang said. "We'll investigate further if the makeover can continue." Construction won't resume until approval is granted, he added.

The building belongs to the Ming Tombs Tree Farm. "We don't have construction plans this year," a staff member surnamed Xu told the Global Times, adding she was unsure about renovation plans.

A worker at the construction site told the Legal Mirror that the project included a 3,000 square-meter tourism plot reserved for two buildings.

A city resident surnamed Ma reported the building on the Beijing Municipal Administration of Cultural Heritage's website on April 19.

Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comments

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from China.org.cnMobileRSSNewsletter
主站蜘蛛池模板: 辽阳市| 津南区| 潞西市| 东光县| 吴旗县| 竹溪县| 平顺县| 呼玛县| 休宁县| 乳山市| 修水县| 青冈县| 周口市| 两当县| 曲阳县| 渝北区| 吐鲁番市| 信丰县| 乌拉特后旗| 民和| 辰溪县| 衡阳市| 政和县| 遵化市| 黔东| 驻马店市| 正安县| 永修县| 类乌齐县| 陆丰市| 罗源县| 县级市| 赤峰市| 汝州市| 连云港市| 宝清县| 托里县| 临汾市| 关岭| 图木舒克市| 罗田县|